Small Group Coaching
Many people experience feelings and thoughts that we don’t have a space to talk or explore about.
Having people to talk with can help. Having a professional coach to guide you through helps too. Well, you can have the best of both worlds with small group coaching!
You can explore on a variety of career, relationship and emotional management topics. Our certified life coach guides and facilitates the session for you to:
- know yourself (what motivates and stops you)
- explore deeper about matters of the heart and mind
- meet like-minded new friends and learn from each other
Here are some of the topics you can look forward to!
- Managing Stress and Uncertainty
- Bringing mindfulness to work and life
- Managing difficult relationships
- How to be more positive and motivated
- Getting past procrastination
- How to perform better and be more productive
- Figure out my next direction
- How to build relationships
- Letting go of the past
- Getting started on something new
- Build self confidence
Each small group coaching is limited to 6 pax for deeper exploration, privacy and more effective coaching for you.
Book a session and find your answers.
Which Areas Can Life Coaching Help?
With a life coach, you get to move forward and accelerate on a range of professional and personal issues:
- Your Career
- Your Relationships
- Your Limiting Beliefs / Emotional Blockages
Is Life Coaching for me?
Life coaching helps you to discover yourself, set better goals with specific action steps, and overcome the limiting beliefs and obstacles you face, so that you can manifest results beyond.
You can consider life coaching if you wish to:
- Bring your professional work performance to a next level
- Change career and figure out which direction to go
- Gain more self-confidence
- Move on from a past relationship
- Improve your communication and relationships
- Get started on a personal project
- Accelerate and smoothly undergo the transition in life
How does Life Coaching Help Me?
A coach helps you grow by working with you to:
- Analyze and understand your current situation
- Identify and work through limiting beliefs and other potential challenges you face, especially the hidden ones
- Co-create a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life
What makes life coaching different?
Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy.
- What you find is yours. You discover your personal answers and solutions from through the coaching process. This is not replicable to everyone, as you are unique and your answers are unique to you.
- You have more freedom. You have the option to create a plan that suits you and not only follow steps 1 to 10 using a prefixed method.
- You set your goals. Your agenda matters over the coach’s agenda. Often times you find yourself having to follow a pre-defined plan for everyone. Here, you work with a coach to refine your personal plan.
Join a session to find out:
- What do you not know/see about your current issue, i.e. your blindspots?
- What could be holding you back?
- What solutions can you explore?
More importantly, you get to find out whether you are a good match with the coach. The chemistry matters!
|Small Group Coaching||
1 session, 2 sessions package
28 Jul Tue 8-10pm SGT: How to be okay with not being okay in this period?, 10 Aug Mon 2pm-4pm SGT: How to work through relationship conflicts?, Select my date later