Many people keep trying but still feel stressed, emotional or have disturbed sleep. Xuan Healing Cove’s meditation helps you recharge and focus so that you can be more productive.
Join us to experience a guided secular meditation class. Meditation methods come from zen, sound healing, breathing and energy cleansing.
Relax, recharge and rejuvenate yourself from within!
1. Find a Date:
– Sunday Meditation Online: 9:30am – 11:00am / 2:30pm – 4:00pm
– Live On-Site Meditation: 3 hour session (Monthly 3rd/4th Sunday, 9am – 12pm)
Time in GMT+8 (Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong)
2. Select Your Package:
- Single Online Session: S$18 per session
- 12-Session Online Package: S$200 per 12 sessions
- Single Live Session: S$38 per session
Online Sessions are held on Zoom
3. Find calm and clarity
1) Rejuvenate Sunday: 9:30 am – 11:00 am / 14:30 – 16:00 (GMT+8)
Refresh and recharge yourself on Sunday with our Rejuvenate Sunday series. Improve your energy. With better energy, your immunity improves, your think more clearly and can be way more productive! How many precious hours are spent sleeping in the weekend just trying to get back energy? With just 90min of meditation, recharge to do what you want in the weekend!
2) Sunday Live Meditation Class: Monthly 3rd/4th Sun, 9.00am – 12.00pm (GMT+8)
What’s In Each Session?
- 45-90min guided session online
- Meditation home space set up guide – Complimentary
- Meditation worksheet for use during the week for self practice – Complimentary
- Access to meditation community and friends
- Learning on meditation, coaching and personal development material
In each live class, you experience:
- Introduction to meditation
- Preparation exercises for meditation
- Meditation exercises
- Understanding of progress
Meditation can potentially help you to:
1. Focus better
2. Relieve accumulated stresses
3. Build better energy and immunity
4. Communicate with your inner self
5. Clear your mind
6. Find inspiration and solutions
7. Manage your emotions
Xuan Healing Cove’s Meditation employs a use of variety of techniques originating from both modern and traditional schools of meditation, such as breathing practice, visualization, awareness of body and mind, muscle and body relaxation, sound listening, sound vibrations, aroma relaxations and etc.
In addition, you get to learn the following:
- Meditation techniques
- Self-healing techniques
- Deeper awarenesss and self management
If you don’t do anything and just try to sleep it off, the stress and worry remains. How can you perform at your best when you’re secretly anxious within?
Join us today for a session!
|Number of Sessions||
1 Session Online, 12 Online Sessions Package, 1 Session Onsite, 8 Online Sessions (Corporate)
Live 24 Jan (Sun) 9am-12pm, Online 31 Jan (Sun) 9.30am, Online 31 Jan (Sun) 2.30pm, Online 7 Feb (Sun) 9.30am, Online 7 Feb (Sun) 2.30pm, Fix my date later