Heal Heartbreak with Life Coaching
Feeling heartbroken even after months of trying to get over it?
You may have tried getting busy, telling yourself to be positive, meditation, art, anything. But you find yourself still holding on and thinking of your ex partner and of the ex relationship.
Life coaching can guide, support and empower you to come to terms with the past, embrace the pain and let it go. The coach listens to what you say and don’t say, asks questions for you to inquire deeper and supports you in moving forward. The answers lie within you. Our job is to help you to find these answers.
You will be supported by a coach over a 6-12 week private coaching program to heal your heartbreak in the area of your choice, for e.g.:
- Feeling sad
- Feeling worthless
- Feeling no motivation
- Feeling resigned
- Feeling angry and wanting revenge
Book a session and find your answers.
Which Areas Can Life Coaching Help?
With a life coach, you get to move forward and accelerate on a range of professional and personal issues:
- Your Career
- Your Relationships
- Your Limiting Beliefs / Emotional Blockages
Is Life Coaching for me?
Life coaching helps you to discover yourself, set better goals with specific action steps, and overcome the limiting beliefs and obstacles you face, so that you can manifest results beyond.
You can consider life coaching if you wish to:
- Bring your professional work performance to a next level
- Change career and figure out which direction to go
- Gain more self-confidence
- Move on from a past relationship
- Improve your communication and relationships
- Get started on a personal project
- Accelerate and smoothly undergo the transition in life
How does Life Coaching Help Me?
A coach helps you grow by working with you to:
- Analyze and understand your current situation
- Identify and work through limiting beliefs and other potential challenges you face, especially the hidden ones
- Co-create a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life
What makes life coaching different?
Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy.
- What you find is yours. You discover your personal answers and solutions from through the coaching process. This is not replicable to everyone, as you are unique and your answers are unique to you.
- You have more freedom. You have the option to create a plan that suits you and not only follow steps 1 to 10 using a prefixed method.
- You set your goals. Your agenda matters over the coach’s agenda. Often times you find yourself having to follow a pre-defined plan for everyone. Here, you work with a coach to refine your personal plan.
Sign up for a trial session to figure out:
- What do you not know/see about your current issue, i.e. your blindspots?
- What could be holding you back
- What solutions can you explore?
More importantly, you get to find out whether you are a good match with the coach. The chemistry matters!
Getting Started (2 sessions), Going Deeper Package, Letting Go & Rebuild Package, Fully Moving Forward Package