Date(s) - 14 Jul 2020
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In this period, many people are working from home with limited social interactions, while dealing with changes at work and business.
Are you feeling….
– a new lease of life when you have more me-time and reflections?
– fearful, frustrated or anxious?
– sad, depressed and the inner negativity rising?
Imagine you can consistently bring out your inner positivity and feel more motivated, how beautiful and amazing will each day be?
No matter how difficult things get, you can and you have the confidence to get through it.
If you’ve tried making yourself think positive before, you probably know that “think positive” isn’t enough.
Getting to a great state of mind is a PROCESS.
With a life coach’s support, you can get more clarity and navigate through your mind more effectively. Part of this process involves being honest with yourself, how you are feeling and what’s really happening.
We have two sessions to help you delve deeper into this topic:
– Session 1: How to be more positive and motivated in this period? [14 Jul 8pm]
– Session 2: How to be okay with not being okay in this period? [28 Jul 8pm]
Your sessions are led and facilitated by a certified life coach and include:
1. Exploring what this topic means and how it applies to your situation
2. Questions and discussions to know yourself better
3. Activities to brainstorm and evaluate solutions
4. Sharing of knowledge and experience from the group
Join us for a small group coaching session on the topic of being more positive and motivated!
When: 14 Jul, Tuesday, 8pm – 10pm SGT
How much: $38 for 1 session, $68 for 2 sessions
Kindly note that each session is limited to 6 pax only for deeper sharing, privacy and effectiveness of sessions.
About the Coach and Facilitator
This session is led by Li Xuan, a certified life coach with the International Coach Federation. She has worked with over 300 individuals on their life’s transitions in career, relationships and emotions. Her clients have gained more clarity, motivation and deeper connection with themselves and thus felt more fulfilled in their lives.
In addition to coaching, Li Xuan also teaches meditation and conducts drum healing to enable deep relaxation of stress, emotions and sleep better.