Date(s) - 08 Jun 2020
8:00 am - 8:45 am
How you start your first hour on Monday sets the tone for your week.
When working from home, facing distractions and uncertain future, it might be tough to concentrate.
This session helps you to start your week mindfully with a clear mind, better focus and motivation to make this week different and better from the rest.
This starts with you, in your mind.
Every Monday, start your week with LIVE mindfulness session to be calm and set clear and positive intentions to help you do better this week.
How Mindful Monday helps you:
- Clear underlying stress, fear and anxiety
- Enable your heart and intuition to guide you
- Set clear and positive intentions
- Manifest positive results in the week
- Start the week with clarity and focus
You shouldn’t be reacting and making decisions while feeling secretly stressed and anxious inside.
Clear your mind and be the one who is calm and steady in the storm!
Join us for Mindful Mondays
Mondays, 8.00am – 8.45am (GMT+8)
Promotion: SGD 10/session
(Usual Price SGD 15/session)
Location: Zoom or Zoho Viewer (link will be sent upon registration)
When you feel calm and clear:
1. You think of better solutions
2. You make better decisions
3. Your sleep improves
4. Your health and immunity improves
Result: Your performance improves
Being mindful helps you gain control over your emotions and your life.
Be the one who helps yourself to be refreshed and inspired.
If you don’t do anything, the stress will accumulate. How can you perform at your best when you’re stressed and worried?
Take Action. Be Calm and Focused:
1. Pick a Date
Mindful Monday: 8.00 – 8.45am (GMT+8)
– Focus Thursday: 8.00 – 8.45am (GMT+8)
– Rejuvenate Sunday: 9.30 – 11:00am or 2.30pm – 4.00pm (GMT+8)
2. Register for a session
3. Feel calm and focused
How meditation can help you in your personal life:
1. Happier work and personal relationships
Bringing yourself to a neutral ground to see things more clearly. Find more clarity and acceptance about what’s wrong and how to resolve problems. When you can finally focus 100%, solutions become obvious. You get energy to give love, be happy and smile from your heart.
2. Clarity in career and relationship matters
If you are seeking for what’s next, what better way to find the answers than looking within yourself? You can get many external ideas from others, but you still feel lost. Your real useful answers come when you take the time to listen to your inner voice. Meditation can help you here.
3. Sustained Energy to do what you want
Tap into your inner source of energy. Sort out the confused messes in your mental and emotional space. Especially those thoughts that are hanging out in your space and draining your energy.
Online Meditation Packages:
- Off-Peak (Weekday): S$ 10 (UP S$15) per 45min session, S$88 (UP S$128) per 10 sessions
- Regular (Weekday/Weekend): S$18 (UP $25) per 90min session, S$200 per 12 sessions
- Unlimited Monthly: S$128 per month
The meditation sessions are inspired from traditional meditation techniques and backed by science of psychology and your energetic fields and frequency. The instructor, Li Xuan is a meditation practitioner since 2010 and has been teaching meditation for more than 2 years. She is also a certified Life Coach and trained healing practitioner through chi nei tsang, shamanic drum healing, hand reflexology and meditative healing. She helps you to connect to what matters to you and find back the love and joy within you.