Date(s) - 17 Jul 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
ICB Enterprise House
Feeling tired, stressed, or confused? In this physical guided meditation class, give your mind, heart and inner self space to reflect and recharge. Learn by doing and experiencing secular meditations that bring yourself back into flow with nature.
Immerse in a different environment from the usual hustle and bustle of daily living. In this session, you get more mental space to connect meaningfully to your inner self. Many people experience feeling more relaxed, inspired and energised to continue on after the session.
Through meditation, learn to:
- Be comfortable with your thoughts, emotions and stresses.
- Get insights on challenges and take actions actively.
- Relax and go with the flow of nature and life, instead of fighting against ‘life’.
- Gain the energy and clarity to transform obstacles into lessons and gifts.
- Gain insights, creativity and healing from your inner self.
Here are some benefits of meditation:
- Inner peace, less stress and anxiety.
- Clearer direction in times of confusion.
- Improved inner motivation and fulfilment.
- Opened creativity in formulating solutions.
- Navigate challenging periods with more zen.
About Your Meditation Coach
Li Xuan is an emotional wellness and meditation coach.
She enables people to be more in tune with their inner self, and help them to take actions to be more aligned, relaxed and happy. In the last 7 years, Li Xuan has helped over a thousand individuals in Southeast Asia, through coaching, meditation and sound/energy healing.
Personally, she enjoys connecting with nature, having deep and sincere conversations, writing and being in quiet reflective moments.
Date: 17 July 2022, Sunday
Time: 9am to 11am
Venue: ICB Enterprise House, 116 Middle Raod, #04-03, Singapore 188972 (5min from Bugis MRT)
Price: $48 ($38 for first timers with coupon code: 10off)
Your slot will only be confirmed by registering:
An email will be sent to your mailbox if you have signed up successfully.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
📸Keep a lookout for learnings from Xuan Healing Cove on our website and social media: