Date(s) - 19 Jun 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
175A Bencoolen Street #11-12 Burlington Square (office tower)
Feeling tired and in need for recharging yourself for the rest of 2022?
In this physical guided meditation class: give your mind, heart and inner self space to heal and recharge. Learn by doing and experiencing secular meditations that bring yourself back into flow with nature.
Why is it important to connect to an inner space to heal / recharge? I can simply sleep more or take a rest!
Have you tried sleeping more or taking a rest? If that hasn’t really helped, and you are still feeling tired, it shows that isn’t sufficient. Why not try to connect to your inner space to heal and recharge?
Connecting to your inner self might provide you with some wisdom and tips that guides you in how to improve your situation.
Through meditation, learn to:
- Master your thoughts, emotions and stresses.
- Get insights on challenges and take actions actively.
- Relax and go with the flow of nature and life, instead of fighting against ‘life’.
- Gain the energy and clarity to transform obstacles into lessons and gifts.
- Gain insights, creativity and ideas from your inner self, that you don’t usually have the time to listen to.
- Nurture and heal your better self.
Here are some benefits of meditation:
- inner peace, less stress and anxiety
- more aware of the present moments
- more creative in formulating solutions
- more resilient as you navigate challenges in life
- make tough decisions and challenging periods easier
About Your Meditation Coach
Li Xuan is an emotional wellness and meditation coach.
She enables people to be more in tune with their inner self, and help them to take actions to be more aligned, relaxed and happy. In the last 7 years, Li Xuan has helped over a thousand individuals in Southeast Asia, through coaching, meditation and sound/energy healing.
Personally, she enjoys connecting with nature, having deep and sincere conversations with her loved ones, and being in quiet reflective moments.
Date: 19 June 2022, Sunday
Time: 9am to 11am
Venue: Burlington Square, #11-12, 175A Bencoolen Street, S189650 (near to Bugis/Rochor MRT)
Price: $48 ($38 for first timers with coupon code: 10off)
Your slot will only be confirmed by registering:
An email will be sent to your mailbox if you have signed up successfully.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
📸Keep a lookout for learnings from Xuan Healing Cove on our website and social media: