Date(s) - 12 Jan 2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
753 North Bridge Road # 02 - 01 Singapore 198721
It’s the start of the year.
Are things getting busy for you?
Are the challenges starting to set in and weigh you down?
Have you been seeking for clarity and energy?
Good news is, these answers are within you.
Why not take time out to know yourself?
You are welcome to enjoy a surreal time with your inner self through a personally guided meditation session.
This is not just sitting and doing nothing.
You are spending quality time with you.
This is a space for you to nourish your heart and mind.
This is your time to connect with yourself.
Find new inspirations!
Meditation can potentially help you to:
1. Focus better
2. Relieve accumulated stresses
3. Relax deeply
4. Communicate with your inner self
5. Clear your mind
6. Find deeper meaning
7. Clear emotional blockages
With sustained and consistent guided practice, you start to see real improvements in how you feel and think. You may be surprised by how your perspectives begin to open up and change for the better.
Dissolve the old wounds, anger and hurts.
Walk on a path to bring out your love, joy and clarity from within you.
How meditation can help you in your personal life:
1. Happier work and personal relationships:
– Bringing yourself to a neutral ground to see things more clearly. Find more clarity and acceptance about what’s wrong and how to resolve problems. When you can finally focus 100%, solutions become obvious. You get energy to give love, be happy and smile from your heart.
2. Clarity in career and relationship matters:
– If you are seeking for what’s next, what better way to find the answers than looking within yourself? You can get many external ideas from others, but you still feel lost. Your real useful answers come when you take the time to listen to your inner voice. Meditation can help you here.
3. Sustained Energy to do what you want:
– Tap into your inner source of energy. Sort out the confused messes in your mental and emotional space. Especially those thoughts that are hanging out in your space and draining your energy.
Remember to give yourself a space to heal
Listen to your body, heart and mind.
You deserve it.
The meditation sessions are inspired from traditional meditation techniques and backed by science of psychology and your energetic fields and frequency. The instructor, Li Xuan is a meditation practitioner since 2010 and has been teaching meditation for more than 2 years. She is also a certified Life Coach and trained healing practitioner through chi nei tsang, shamanic drum healing, hand reflexology and meditative healing. She helps you to connect to what matters to you and find back the love and joy within you.
Bookings are closed for this event.