Date(s) - 30 Oct 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
When your breath and body energies are flowing well, your immunity and strength improves. In this session, learn to connect and follow your body to heal your body through meditation.
This is not rocket science, and what you learn and experience in this session has been practiced for thousands of years. This is a secular class, and we work with the techniques to support better your body and mind.
Through meditation, learn to:
- Be calm and clear in the presence of your thoughts, emotions and stresses.
- Get insights on challenges and take actions actively.
- Relax and go with the flow of nature and life, instead of fighting against ‘life’.
- Gain the energy and clarity to transform obstacles into lessons and gifts.
- Gain insights, creativity and healing from your inner self.
Here are some benefits of meditation:
- Inner peace, less stress and anxiety.
- Clearer direction in times of confusion.
- Improved inner motivation and fulfilment.
- Opened creativity in formulating solutions.
- Navigate challenging periods with more zen.
About Your Meditation Coach
Li Xuan is an emotional wellness and meditation coach.
She enables people to be more in tune with their inner self, and help them to take actions to be more aligned, relaxed and happy. In the last 7 years, Li Xuan has helped over a thousand individuals in Southeast Asia, through coaching, meditation and sound/energy healing.
Personally, she enjoys connecting with nature, having deep and sincere conversations, writing and being in quiet reflective moments.
Date: 30 Oct 2022, Sunday
Time: 9am to 11am
Venue: Burlington Square, 175A Bencoolen Street, #11-12, S189650 (Bugis/Rochor MRT)
Price: $48 ($38 for first timers with coupon code: 10off)
Your slot will only be confirmed by registering:
An email will be sent to your mailbox if you have signed up successfully.
For more info, contact email@example.com
📸Keep a lookout for learnings from Xuan Healing Cove on our website and social media: